W-tech QR code labels are supplied in new evaporative systems. Directly applied on the machines they will allow insiders to find all the information for their daily operations immediately available:
– Technical Catalogue
– Option list
Why is it essential to have a QR code on your machine?
Having all the instructions for a machine is important for the following reasons:
- Safety: the instructions provide important information on how to use the facilities safely and correctly. This can prevent injury or damage to the product or the surrounding environment.
- Product understanding: the instructions help the operators understand the functions and features of the product and as well as use it to the best of their ability.
- Reduction of problems: if technicians follow the instructions, it is less likely that they will encounter problems or need technical support.
- Compliance with regulations: the instructions contain information on product compliance, such as electrical safety or environmental protection standards.
- Post-sale support: the instructions can help resolve any problems or obtain technical support in the future.
In summary, attaching all instructions to a product is important to ensure the safety of operators, increase product understanding, reduce problems, and ensure compliance with regulations.
The contents are available in two languages, Italian/English.
Contact us for more information!