Evaporative towers are used in industrial process cooling. Wherever there is a need to cool a large volume of water, W-tech evaporative towers are your best solution for:
– Power generation and cogeneration plants
– Metallurgical plants
– Chemical and pharmaceutical plants
– Food processing and concentration plants
– General industrial plants/air conditioning and refrigeration plants
– Plants for moulding, plastic blowing, paper mills
Evaporative coolers differ from evaporative towers in that they use a heat exchange coil for the primary process fluid. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?
Having a machine with the process fluid inside a heat exchange coil allows the primary fluid not to be “dirtied” by sediments or microparticles present in the water. The presence of the heat exchange coil also makes it possible to use glycolised process water where the system requires it.